Here in this Blog we describe How to Change Apple id on iPhone iPad and iPod Touch. If you have purchased an Apple new device, so your first priority is that to create an Apple ID, which will be applied to access every Apple services, whether its iTunes, or iCloud account and many others. So, at the same time, your hardware uses the same Apple ID to access the IOS devices or Apple services. However, at any case, if you switch your hardware or give an iOS device to someone else, then you will probably wish to Change Apple ID on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch , it will be a good approach for you, as it will work like a safeguard of your all important data. Well, one thing you must know that is by changing the Apple ID on that device, you can avoid the unexpected issues or errors with iOS and conflicts with some apps. So, if you want to know more details about Apple ID, you can feel freely connect with our Apple technical support technicians to immediate guidance & right information.
Steps to Change Apple id on iPhone iPad and iPod Touch
You just need to go through these instructions to speedily Change Apple id on iPhone iPad and iPod Touch .
• Firstly, open any browser and then go to the Apple ID official website from your device. Or you can navigate to link “applied.apple.com”.
• Now you may verify your identity by entering your Apple ID credentials, if it is needed after “Sign In”.
• Then enter your Apple email “ID” and “Password”, in the required section.
•Next, tap “Edit” option in the “Account” section, at the top of the page.
• Press on the “Change Email Address” option, underneath your current Apple ID.
• Press on “Continue” when you are done.
• Then Apple will send a confirmation email message to your provided email address, where you will be able to see the confirmation code. So, check your email address to confirm the code from Apple.
• Next, enter a new email address which you wish to change or use.
• Follow the on screen instruction that appears on your iPhone device, and then type your new email address which you wish to change.
• Make sure you Apple ID, should not match with the existing mail address
• Hit on the “Save” button to make new changes.
• Now your new Apple ID has been changed and you are ready to use it.
Related Resources- How to Recover Apple ID Password ?