Before knowing steps to fix iMessage activation error on Mac devices, let’s have an overview of iMessage. It is one of the best instant messaging services developed by Apple Inc which enables MacOS and iOS users to send as well as receive text messages, group messages, documents, animated files, images, videos, and other contact information over Wi-Fi or mobile internet data. iMessage is especially integrated with normal text messaging app where in case if an iPhone user wishes to send a text message to another iPhone user then, it is sent over the Wi-Fi, mobile internet data or via any other ways of internet access rather than being sent over any random cellular devices. But apart from these advantages, an unexpected error may come across while users are working with it namely iMessage activation error which occurs due to incorrect entering of date, time or location on the Mac device. So, to fix this technical fault, please follow all the below instructions carefully.
Steps to Fix iMessage Activation Error on Mac
Step 1: Logging in
- To remove this error, ensure that you are accurately logged in into a correct Apple ID as well as password.
Step 2: Check for any kind of service issues
- It is quite possible that there are temporary service technical faults that are affecting iMessage or the Facetime.
- So, to remove this, it is suggested for users to check the Apple System Status for knowing whether the iMessage service is experiencing any outage in your country or not?
Step 3: Login in the Safe mode
- Restart your Mac system in safe mode by simply holding the Shift key down button while boot up process is executed.
Step 4: Turn off all the security software
- Now turn off all inbuilt firewall as well as any other antivirus or security software on temporary basis as they might be blocking the purpose of setting establishing the connection with Apple’s iMessage server.
Step 5: Setting of the date and time
- To remove the error it is necessary to check whether the Mac device has accurate date and time? If not then set to synchronize automatically with an appropriate Apple’s server
Step 6: Enabling the location service
- To do this, navigate to the system preferences section which can be done from Apple menu and > Open Security and Privacy applet > select Privacy menu.
- Make sure that the checkbox for “Enable Location Services” is selected now.
- Now try to log in into iMessage on your Mac and check whether it works accurately or not
Get in touch at Mac Support Number 1-800-281-3707 for instant solution to Mac system queries!
Call our technicians at Mac Customer Support 1-800-281-3707 who are always available to assist users in fixing up their smallest to smallest issue by applying the best-in-class solution available with us according to market trends. Our technicians are exceptionally qualified in whatever action they perform for solving related problems of Mac issues. We are reachable by users 24*7 hours to listen up to their queries.