The Mac OS X Trash Error Code 8003 encounters when users don’t have enough access to privileges for a purpose of performing file deletion process. The reason may be due to presence of files in an external drive but be careful that this error bothers files present in other drives as well. Another reason for the cause of this error is that of various file presence in trash section and are locked. The above error code is one of the strange errors which occur in Mac OS X device by compelling users to trash certain files. In order to solve this issue, users need to restart the Mac first. Have a look below on how to fix Mac OS X 8003 error code.
Steps to Fix Mac OS X Trash Error Code 8003
Step 1: Possible Steps for Error Code 8003
• Open” trash” section by navigating to finder window to view your entire file that is present in the bin folder.
• Hold down the “Option key” and then click on “Empty Trash” icon to move ahead with various steps of fixing Mac OS X -8003 error code
• If this issue still exists then, delete all the files via “Secure Empty Trash” icon. Most of the Mac users will try to delete all data from Mac hard drive on permanent basis via wiping algorithm process. Spaces occupied by files that are once deleted may be overwritten with useless data and thus avoids a file recovery process in later stage.
Step 2: Applying the Terminal-
• Navigate to “Applications->Utilities” section and click on “Terminal” icon to open.
• After opening the terminal box, just type a code “sudo rm -rf ~/.Trash/ “and hit “enter” button.
• This process is sufficient to tackle the error code which has occurred in Mac OS X system.
Why to Choose Mac Customer Support Team
If you still have queries related to Mac OS X operating system then do give us a call at Mac Customer Support 1-800-281-3707 immediately without wasting your time. We promise to deliver users world-class solution by applying the latest market trends.
Related Blog- Steps to Fix Error Code -36 in Finder of Mac OS X