iTunes back-up issue may arise due to variety of reasons such as corrupted back-up files, incompatibility issues with the iPhone devices, outdated iPhone/iPad/iPod cloud, not enough space issues on the iPhone and many more are such kinds of issues that lead to this error frequently. Let’s see below methods to Fix iTunes Could Not Backup the iPhone Errors with appropriate explanations.
Methods to Fix iTunes Could Not Backup the iPhone Errors
There are two methods that will help users overcome with this issue and they are:
Method 1: Deleting all corrupted or incompatible iTunes Backup files via iTunes Interface
- The very step is to launch the iTunes on the computer
- Click the “iTunes” icon which can be found at the upper left corner of the Mac device and their you need to tap on the “Edit” icon located just at the top left corner of the iTunes interface.
- The next step is to simply hit on the “Preferences’ icon
- Now selection of the “Devices > find your device in the backup listing” is to be made.
- Now tap on the “find and select the incompatible or corrupt backup” icon and then click on the “Delete Backup button”
- Tap on the “Confirm it” icon and then, click the “Delete” button.
- That’s all for method 1 to fix this issue. If still your problem exists then, move onto next method.
Related Blog- How To Troubleshoot iTunes Error 1671?
Method 2: Delete all corrupted or incompatible iTunes backup files
- According to the storing path process, it is suggested for users to open the backup folder first.
- If you are a Windows users then, one needs to open the folder one by one carefully.
- Well, if you are a Mac users then, you need to right click on the “Finder from dock” icon and then choose the “Go to Folder”. Type the “~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/” command and click OK to open the folder.
- Now one needs to enter the “Backup folder” with one or more folders which is named by your devices as a unique identifiers.
- Usually it is seen that most of us don’t know what exactly identifiers of the devices are. So, to help you in the deletion process of the obsolete backup files, simply hit on the “Serial Number of the iDevice” located in the iTunes while the “iDevice is connected to iTunes”.
- Then you will see that the Serial Number filed will automatically switch to the device identifiers.
- At last, you need to delete all folders that match the identifier in the iTunes backup folder from the computer device.
For more unexpected iTunes issues, call us at iTunes Support Number now!
Call us at iTunes Customer Support 1-800-281-3707 to get faster answers to all your iTunes technical faults. We are reachable by our customers all day long to help users in overcoming their complex to simple to medium kind of iTunes issues. Our team is captivated with highly brilliant, experienced and certified technicians who hold progressive track record in resolving every minute iTunes issues instantly.